Saturday, June 2, 2012

Great Beauty Finds for Under ₱100 (2012)

After last year's beauty finds, my sister and I felt it's time for a follow up entry. The items are still economical, easy to use, and effective. Here they are:

1. Glam Works Hair Luxe
This item has 4 variations: for Hair Fall Control, Color Treated Hair, Damaged Hair, and Intensive Care. The product comes in a hefty 650g container. I tried the one for damaged hair. You grab a handful of it and apply to previously shampooed hair. Cover with shower cap or steamer. Leave on for about 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. I like that it has a cool, menthol feel on the scalp. Also, you'll be left with soft, fragrant, and manageable hair. No instruction as to how often you can use it but I say twice a week is fine.

Price: ₱99
Uses: 25+
Shop at: Watson's Drug Store


2. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
I've used it when I was in college but couldn't find one for a period of time. When I saw it again it has a new design but still in a 28g tube (there's a bigger size). You take a pea-size amount of the scrub and gently massage onto your moistened face. Rinse with water. You can use it as often as twice a day but I usually do it at night-time. It promises of mild exfoliation and I tell you, you'll have a silky, smooth feel of your face afterwards.


Price: ₱64.75
Uses: 30+
Shop at: The Landmark Department Store


3. Nivea Essential Care
I occasionally find my lips cracked and dry so I always have this product at hand. This lip moisturizer has jojoba oil and shea butter that protects your lips from drying out. It comes in a 4.8g lip applicator. Use whenever you can or apply liberally before going to sleep. You'll wake up with the softest lips imaginable.

Price: ₱84
Uses: 35+
Shop at: Watson's Drug Store


Now, don't you think that's value for your money? Until next time. Happy shopping! :)


-Faye

2 comments:

che said...

Gusto ko try yan glam works hair luxe. Thanks for sharing. :-)

ailynmagsakay said...

Super like ko Ang glamworks hair luxe sana mag sale for buy 1 take 1 like before..