Saturday, July 30, 2011

Great Beauty Finds for Under ₱100

Reality check: Money doesn't come easy nowadays. But that doesn't mean our looks have to suffer! Luckily, my sister and I found really good beauty items, each worth less than 100 bucks! We got the following bargains:

1. L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 
Their promo comes in 180 mL bottles for both shampoo and conditioner, costing ₱99 each. It fights 5 hair problems, namely: hair fall, dullness, dryness, roughness, and split-ends... My hair has all those issues, alright! I haven't tried the shampoo but my hair's been more decent ever since I started using their conditioner. It's softer, healthier, and it smells good, too.

*Note: It's also available in sachets and smaller bottles.

2. Glam Works' Nose Pore Strips
Ever been bothered by those tiny hairs around your nose? Or spent hours squeezing out your blackheads? Well good news, dear! You can have your solution for just ₱89. All you have to do is wet your nose with water, put on the nose strip, wait for 10-15 minutes to dry,  peel it off and voila! A cleaner and smoother nose instantly. 

*Note: Make sure the strip dries on every nook and cranny of your nose for better results. It can also be used by men as proven by our guinea pigs, Kuya Rap & Kuya Martin.


3. Maybelline's LipSmooth Color Bloom
I remember the first time my sister and I used this. I glided the white balm on my lips and my sister said, "Hey! It says 'lip color' on the package. Why isn't there any color? So that's why it's only 99!" And so I reapplied the balm over and over. But when we looked at the mirror, it was like watching magic as my lips slowly turned deeper and deeper shades of pink. We looked at the package again. We missed the part that reads, 'Color Changing Lip Balm'. Lol!

*Note: Apply lightly. The color actually pops even with just one application. It gives your lips a natural tint that's great for daily use.

All products mentioned were purchased at Watson's. But you can also check a drug store near you. 

-Martha

No comments: