Friday, October 12, 2012

Daddy's Girls

Last week, Martha and I spent a fun afternoon with our dad. We took him to BonChon for lunch because we think their chicken tastes like his recipe and we wanted to have his opinion.

Aside from our usual order (chicken combo and beef bulgogi), we tried their bulgogi wrap, kimchi coleslaw, fries, and onion rings. We asked him to rate the food but we were not optimistic since he's a tough critic. He gave Icebergs a measly rating of 3/5! So we were taken aback when he declared it 4/5. I guess he finally found his fast food of choice in BonChon. :)

For dessert, I had Quickly's Super Taro Ice with extra Nata. Martha and Dad opted for Dairy Queen's pineapple sundae and choco waffle cone, respectively. After a quick trip to the bookstore and some window shopping, we headed home.

My dad doesn't like to smile in his photos so I had a hard time choosing which ones to put up here.

Anyway, Martha and I had a great time with him and I hope he did, too. We may not be little anymore but in our hearts we'll always be 'Daddy's Girls'. :)

-Faye

Location:
Chicken BonChon - 3rd Flr The Annex, SM North EDSA, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Dairy Queen - G/F The Annex, SM North EDSA, Quezon City, Metro Manila

No comments: