Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Summer Travel Playlist

Summer is one of my favorite times of the year. It gives an exciting, refreshing vibe. When I think of summer, I think of the beach and travel. So I made a playlist perfect for that warm, lazy, wind-blowing-on-your-face, long drives. It's a mix of head-bobbing, foot-tapping jams and serene, soothing ballads. Here it is:

1. Island in the Sun by Weezer
Photo from Flickr
2. Honeymoon Avenue by Ariana Grande
3. With or Without You by U2
4. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay
5. Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney
6. One Day by Matisyahu
7. Me by Paula Cole
8. Northern Sky by Nick Drake
9. Kaleidoscope World by Francis Magalona
10. Summer Paradise by Simple Plan
11. Someday by Sugar Ray
12. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
13. Strawberry Swing by Coldplay
14. Don't Worry Baby by The Beach Boys
15. Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

I had a hard time narrowing down my choices and might have missed out on some great songs. But I hope you like it anyway. Or you can make your own, too! I'm psyched to hear what made your list. Happy summer! <3

-Martha

No comments: