Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Brother Dear

My brother recently got married. Although I would have preferred to play organizer (Martha says it's because I love bossing people around) during the event, Martin insisted I become part of the entourage instead. I can't believe my little brother's actually married! I mean, I still remember our childhood days when we would fight over a toy (his teeth marks are still visible on my arm) or when we used to go to the beach during summer vacations then head to Baguio for a couple of nights or when us siblings would watch movies and pig out on junk foods, you know, just hang out and have a great time.

Well, I guess we can still have fun and make new memories together. And now we have an additional family member to boot. Still, Martha said it best when she made her maid-of-honor toast: I'm sad because I'll miss him but happy, too because he found the love of his life.

Congratulations and Best Wishes, Tin & Pam! :)

-Faye

No comments: