Saturday, December 17, 2011

Oh Happy Day

The holiday season gives a good feeling all-around. That's why when I met a couple of girlfriends at Ristorante Bigoli last Tuesday, I was in a good mood. This early dinner also served as our sort-of Christmas party for three. Though we didn't play any parlor games we did bring gifts and exchanged them with each other.

Che and Christian have two active, growing boys each. Over our meal, they shared their 'techniques' from how to discipline a kid's naughty behavior to keeping one's composure on a rascal's funny antic. I was entertained by the stories and was laughing the whole time. I guess a mom's life could be difficult at times but apparently, never boring.

Me with Christian and Che
After dinner, Che suggested we watch a movie but Christian had to go home right away. So after we said our good byes, I went and walked around for a while. Well, actually, window-shopped. Fine! I bought a few things for myself. I wasn't planning on doing it but I was enticed by the mall's festive decorations; twinkling lights, grinning Santas, colorful displays and deceptively labeled sale signs. Or maybe just my recently acquired happy disposition.

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." -Norman Vincent Peale

I say 'tis really the season to be jolly. :D


-Faye

Location:
Ristorante Bigoli - Cinema Level Trinoma Mall, North Ave. Cor. Mindanao Ave., Quezon City

No comments: